We are pretty much all settled into our new apartment and we LOVE it. This is definitely the happiest we've ever been in an apartment. It's very close to Macey's so Tobi and I take walks to the store. It's nice for me to get out and walk and Tobi loves to look around at everything. The area is great and almost all of the tenants have pets, it's like a cute little pet community. It has a swimming pool which we are anxiously waiting for to open....dang weather. We are on the bottom floor and we actually still get quite a bit of light which we haven't had in the past. It has nice carpet and nice hard wood floors. We've managed to hang a lot of my home decor which we've never got around to doing before now. We've had several people tell us that our apartment feels very homey. I've been playing with vinyl lately and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I still need to figure out what I want to use to fill the gap between my wedding pics and my flower branch/owl and I've got lots of other vinyl plans for our bedroom and Tobi's room. Everything is coming together pretty nicely though. We've entertained a lot of guests and we're really just enjoying this point in our lives.
Thursday, June 3, 2010
Home
We are pretty much all settled into our new apartment and we LOVE it. This is definitely the happiest we've ever been in an apartment. It's very close to Macey's so Tobi and I take walks to the store. It's nice for me to get out and walk and Tobi loves to look around at everything. The area is great and almost all of the tenants have pets, it's like a cute little pet community. It has a swimming pool which we are anxiously waiting for to open....dang weather. We are on the bottom floor and we actually still get quite a bit of light which we haven't had in the past. It has nice carpet and nice hard wood floors. We've managed to hang a lot of my home decor which we've never got around to doing before now. We've had several people tell us that our apartment feels very homey. I've been playing with vinyl lately and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I still need to figure out what I want to use to fill the gap between my wedding pics and my flower branch/owl and I've got lots of other vinyl plans for our bedroom and Tobi's room. Everything is coming together pretty nicely though. We've entertained a lot of guests and we're really just enjoying this point in our lives.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
it really is uber cute!! I'm so glad you guys are loving it.
Post a Comment