I want to change. I promise to listen, but I also promise to speak. I promise to think before I speak. I promise to be reasonable and realistic. And we will see.
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
A little peace and quiet
So the emotional battering continues on most sides and we are EXHAUSTED. Jordan and I both understand the need for defending family members and ourselves but is it necessary for things to get SO out of hand? I think if someone is going to throw out insults, they should be man or woman enough to admit to them. I think if someone knows right and is in the wrong, apologies should be made. I think people REALLY shouldn't butt in when they're not directly involved. I think that when actions are done out of love and concern, a little humility and gratitude would be the right road to take. I think that your actions should match your words. I think if anyone has a problem with me or Jordan, they should come to us directly rather than through the grapevine. I wish that honesty would be something that everyone values. I look at this situation and I wonder where we will be three months from now. Six months. One year. Will it be the same? Or will it change?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment