Jordan, Jayson and I drove up to Logan yesterday so that we could celebrate Tyler's 25th birthday today. We got up this morning and Tyler and Kelly had cooked us this fabulous breakfast, which they totally didn't have to do but it was super yummy anyway.
Then we decided to relax and we watched a couple of movies before we went to lunch at Formosa, a chinese place here in town. Everyone but me ordered the tiny spicy chicken, I had sweet and sour pork, and I totally should have ordered the tiny spicy because it was so much better! Definitely my favorite chinese dish only available here in Logan. Jordan had his heart set on eating at Le Beau's but we got chinese instead.
We went to Lowe's to look at washers and dishwashers, because Jordan and I are planning on buying one really soon. Our washer is SO on it's last leg and there is no way we are doing dishes by hand again. We got a pretty good idea of what we want.
After Lowe's, we went to the gas station to get drinks and then we were off to the shooting range. Jordan was really excited because he'd never shot a gun before. We paid for our admission and got our shooting targets. We put our safety glasses on and put those goofy ear plugs in our ears. Kelly was showing me her gun when Tyler and the boys started shooting his down the lane from us, it scared the snot out of me! I jumped and Kelly laughed at me.
We loaded up her gun and I got to shoot it. It kicks too hard for me to handle. I get such bad anxiety so after shooting Kelly's gun, I let the boys shoot the rest of the ammo (and Kelly too). I wasn't feeling well so I sat to the side and watched. Jordan had a blast and I'm so glad he was able to go shooting with us this time.
We came home for birthday cupcakes and some fabulous homemade shakes, compliments of Kelly. I had snickers in mine and it was SO good! We sang happy birthday and Tyler got his gifts from everybody. Jordan was feeling pretty down so to make him feel better, we took him to Le Beau's for dinner.......really really yummy. I think my only regret is that this nasty mess with they're mom (if you can call her that, I don't) had to happen on Tyler's birthday. She didn't even wish him a good one. Oh well, that's what we're here for.
1 comment:
So fun, wish we were there! I am glad you guys had a good time, again except all of this nasty family crapola. Loves.
Post a Comment