We're in our new apartment and we love it! I can't even begin to express how wonderful it is to be on our own again. No family living with us anymore....we love them, we just don't want to live with them. The apartment is great and the neighbors are really nice. I got a couple of things hung on my wall yesterday (thanks Mom and Dad!) and I can't wait to hang up the rest of it. I plan on ordering a few things from www.scribbleitonline.com and I can't wait. I'm determined to make our apartment the cutest ever. Jordan's mom paid us back for the couches she ruined (we were pretty shocked too) and we were able to get a new set that was much needed and I LOVE them. They're so so comfortable.
Jessa is doing so good and I'm so proud of her. Skye is still the devil and still hasn't been fixed because I want kittens. The darn beast totally went into heat right when we moved and I didn't want her outside for fear of her running away. She wandered the house for days just crying and howling. I hate it when cats do that. I was so disappointed because I want her to have kittens. That cat owes me so much rent....two litters now at least, lol.
We've had Robert over a couple of times and we had the great pleasure of entertaining Brynn, Noah and Ellie today. Brynn helped me make cupcakes for the first time (thank you Brynn!) and I burned the bottom of every single one. I'm so mad. I'm going to have to just bake cookies now for my neighbors. We played with toys, colored, watched a couple movies and played a racing game on the PS3. We had my homemade macaroni and cheese with hotdogs for lunch and I had to laugh because Noah was ADAMANT that he was NOT hungry. He just wanted to play PS3. Finally, Jordan asked him if he wanted some "racecar macaroni and cheese" and boy he was all over that. I was so amazed, who knew my husband was so great with kids? Ellie was wearing her new squeaky shoes and they were so adorable! She had a blast with Jordan (who she still calls Jayson, it's hilarious) and she gave him the cutest award winning pout when he told her he had to go work on his homework. She won more play time with that one. I am so grateful for Sean and Brynn and their wonderful kids, they've already made our lives so much better just by being them. Brynn brought me the cutest bag sock for all of my plastic grocery bags, I love it!
My parents were here yesterday and I was able to make chicken chili for them for dinner (thank you Kelly for the fantastic recipe!) and they both loved it. I always get nervous when I cook for my parents, I'm not sure why. My dad filled in two holes we had in the bathroom that was allowing ants to come through. UGH! I HATE ants. I'm so glad he did that for us. He also drove me all the way to Roy on Sunday so that we could get a portable dishwasher (thank you so much Dad!). Both my mom and my dad helped me hang up a couple pieces of art on my wall and it made my living room look so much better. I started painting my picture frames today and I just need to pick up some sand paper to finish them. It's nice to finally relax and enjoy the apartment, it's coming together really nicely.
1 comment:
We had so much fun with you guys! Noah got home and told Sean we played all over Uncle Jordan's house! I love how Ellie has Jordan wrapped around her little finger, too cute! Thanks for having us over.
Post a Comment