So...Jordan and I have been trying to get pregnant and we haven't really had any complications, we just can't count. We bought an ovulation kit last month and I was frustrated because I used it the full week, did everything like I was supposed to, and not one of them turned out positive. We were frustrated and disappointed but decided we'd try the ovulation kit one more time before going to a doctor for some help. I went to work last Thursday and was feeling sick and light headed, and I knew I still had a pregnancy test at home. I had taken one a week earlier and it was negative, but I couldn't help but continue to wonder. I took the test and just about had a heart attack when the plus sign showed up two minutes later. It seriously felt like my heart stopped. Was this for real? Did we really do it? I call Jordan at work, he's only got about thirty minutes left in his shift but this is a total emergency right, and I tell him we need another pregnancy test. This time, a different brand. He asks me why and I tell him I just took one and it's positive. He said, "Seriously? You're not joking with me?". Would I joke about this? Lol. So he tells me he'll pick one up and I seriously can't wait. I'm pacing our apartment with my first positive test, I can't let it out of my sight, and I'm so excited I feel like I'm going to pass out. He brings home the second test and it comes out positive too.
YipEE! WooHoo! YaY!
So this morning I called the doctor and I have an appointment for April 20th to have everything checked and a couple tests run. I'm so excited. Jordan is so excited. Our families are so excited. We were told our due date would be around November 22nd but that will be updated when I go to my appointment. We have a lot of planning to do and a cat to get rid of.
Does anybody want a cat?
1 comment:
YaHoO YiPpEe WoOt! I am so excited to be an AUNT!!!
Post a Comment