Saturday, April 4, 2009

For Your Enjoyment


I know this is very late but, as many of you know, we had the opportunity to go on a family trip a couple weeks ago and spent two days at Six Flags in California. It was so great! My family hasn't been on a trip together in years and years. My dad borrowed my uncle's massive van (really, it was huge) and we drove the eleven hour drive to get there. As luck would have it, the weather turned a little wet the only two days we were there. The first day wasn't so bad, it was cloudy but not rainy and it kept the sun out of our faces. It rained all night and then brightened up the next day. We had a small downpour around noon that lasted maybe fifteen minutes, and then it was nice and sunny, but windy, the rest of the day. I didn't go on very many coasters, I found out I was pregnant the night before we left. I had several people tell me that it should be fine to ride the coasters, since I was just barely pregnant, but I was still nervous and I didn't want to overdo it. We went on Tatsu the first day we were there and we waited in line for two and a half hours! It was crazy. But the ride was insanely fun! It was my favorite coaster. We went on Batman, Riddler's Revenge, Superman, Viper, X2, Revolution, Goliath (no explanation needed on this one) and several others. Here are some pics and some video for you...

No comments: