We had a super fun holiday this last weekend, packed with BBQ's, balloon launches and parades. We started on Saturday with a BBQ at Jordan's grandparents house. The whole family was there, it was so nice to see everyone. Tobi and Rachel played together for a bit...they are both growing so fast! On Monday morning, we got up early and Sean and Brynn picked us up to go to the balloon launch. We were all tired and it was a little cold but it was SO much fun. I haven't gone to the balloon launch since I was very little and it was so exciting to go and watch the balloons. Tobi thought they were pretty neat while they filled up but as soon as they started to launch he freaked out, so we had to tuck him away in his stroller. From the balloon launch we went over to the parade route and scoped us out a pretty good spot on the grass in the shade. We set up camp and enjoyed the rest of our morning, joined by Grandpa Leavitt. We went home for a nap and then went over to Sean and Brynn's for another BBQ. We had quite the feast and let the kids play in the water. Tobi got to play in the kiddos play sink and he loved it. It was a very fun packed weekend and we had a blast!
1 comment:
I'm so glad you guys came with us! I need to email you the pics I took.
Love you.
Post a Comment