Someday I hope to.....
ride in a hot air balloon.
own at least two horses.
swim with the dolphins.
go to Italy.
drive an insanely expensive sports car at OVER 100mph.
visit Australia.
ride in a helicopter.
publish a book.
have long hair.
learn ballroom dance WITH Jordan.
go to each and every State in the US at least once (except Alaska, I'm good without that one)
go to Disneyworld.
pet a monkey.
ride on an elephant.
be tan.
see what I would look like as a blonde.
own a cabin for weekend getaways.
learn how to ski or snowboard.
be more than a good wife and mom.
1 comment:
k lets do it!!! except I will just be a passenger when you drive the sports car I would just wreck it :) and I guess I can't learn to ballroom dance with you but other then that....when do you want to start?????
Post a Comment