
Tyler and KellyAnne came down for Christmas and invited us over for a Christmas Eve swim at their hotel. Jayson, Robert, Sean, Brynn and the kiddos all came too. Tobi was a little fussy so we got him out of the water a little early, but little Miss Rachel was LOVING it. It was so much fun to watch her play. She was absolutely fearless. Jumping and splashing, she was a total fish. Afterward we all had pizza, and Kelly and I got to visit while the boys played video games. I love spending time with Tyler and Kelly, and Rachel is so much fun. She's the cutest little girl. I wish we could spend more time with them.

We also went to my Grandparents house today to exchange gifts with them. Tobi got to open his presents from them and he got the cutest little truck that makes noises and he loves it. He also got a really cute cookie monster track suit, and some soft winter jammies. Jordan and I got some of my Grandma's SUPER delicious homemade treats. We then got to give my Grandma and Grandpa their calendar that I've been working on for the past couple of months. It turned out SO good and I couldn't wait to give it to them. They both really liked it a lot. It was nice to visit with them before they go back to Arizona for the rest of the winter.
1 comment:
so fun! it was fun to see everyone.
Post a Comment