Friday, December 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Jordan!

My fantastic husband turned 24 yesterday and we had quite the day! Tobi and I took him to lunch at Chinese Gourmet in Orem, where we got our favorite Mongolian stir fry, and Tobi sure loved those noodles! The waitress gushed over how cute Tobi was. We got home and put Tobi down for a nap, and then played Fat Princess together on the playstation. I've watched Jordan play the game before, but I've never played it with him. It was actually a lot of fun!
Later that night, my parents came by to babysit for us while we went to dinner and a movie. Our good friends, Jocelyn, Steve, Adam, and Shannon all came with us. We started at Happy Sumo and ordered sushi (so good!) and then we went over to the Cinemark to see Tron. Jordan had a lot of fun and we were so glad our friends could join us in celebrating his big day.

Happy Birthday Jordan!
I love you!

1 comment:

Brynn said...

Happy Birthday Jordan! I'm glad you had a good day. We will celebrate with you at dinner next week!