
Ugh...this week has been rough on me. Tobi is so ornery and difficult right now. Feeding him has become a huge challenge this week, I don't know if he's bored with the food we have or if he doesn't like it. He'll take a few bites and then refuses to eat any more. I worry that he's not eating enough. Even foods that he normally chows on, he won't really eat. And then changing his diaper....holy cow! He throws the biggest fit when I lay him down to change him and there is NO distracting him. It doesn't bug me until he has a poopy diaper and then I really need him to hold still so he doesn't get poop everywhere. So I try to pin him down to change him and when I let go, he gets mad and kicks and hits me. Here is my dilemma...we've been scolding him and telling him "no" for months and he still just doesn't care. He's only fifteen months old and I'm not really sure how to discipline him. I'm sure he's just hitting that stage when they realize they can act out and throw fits and such, I just don't really know how to handle it.
2 comments:
Maybe try talking to his pediatrician?
That's a good idea Becca. I know when Rachel starts acting out I just laugh at her or I walk away. If it's a power of wills there is no way she is winning.
Post a Comment