Tuesday, October 11, 2011

F R I G H T M A R E S

Have I mentioned yet how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE halloween?  Because I do.  Like a lot.

Ever since Jordan and I got married, I've been dying to go to Frightmares at Lagoon with him, but alas...every year we are too poor to go.

Well not this year!

I got discounted tickets from Blendtec which I purchased right after I got hired and we've been saving them for Frightmares.  This weekend Chace took Tobi, and Jocelyn and Steve took the puppies so that Jordan and I could go together.  It was AMAZING.  Seriously, I was so happy to finally be there with him that I could have cried.  Pathetic I know.  Here is why I love Frightmares so much:

1.  It's hoodie weather so we're not roasting in the heat and we're not freezing either.
2.  Not as many people go because they think it's too cold which means NO LINES!
3.  The whole place is decked out in halloween craziness and they have the BEST halloween entertainment ever.  No joke!
4.  And they have special haunted houses and spooky mazes to celebrate the best the holiday ever...Halloween!

We went on ALL the rides we wanted to go on, and even went on a few of our favorites two or three times each.  There was seriously no wait on any of the rides, we were on and off and on our way to the next in no time at all, it was great!  We watched their halloween shows later that night and walked through Nightwalk (their scariest haunted walk-thru) which was terrifying!  I had SO much fun that I'm determined to make it an annual tradition.  I would much rather go to Frightmares in October than go during the summer, it's so much better.

If you haven't been yet...GO!  For reals!  You won't regret it!

No comments: