Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Walking Dead Season 2!

The season 2 premier of Walking Dead showed on Sunday night and we just had to get all of our zombie lovin' friends/family together for a party.  As much as we wanted to go all out and have zombie type food and dress up and yada yada yada....I was too tired.  I just don't have the energy that I used to have BUT we still had a great time.  We were joined by Robert, Adam, Shannon, Kayson, Jocelyn and Steve and we all had a lot of fun.  We ended up ordering sub sandwiches from the Walmart Deli and served various chips and salsa with lots of soda to go around.  Jocelyn and Steve brought a really cool zombie brain dessert (jello with fruit and gummy worms) which was very exciting.  Jordan and I have been waiting a whole YEAR for this show to start back up again and not to sound dorky or anything but....it was GLORIOUS!  We LOVE LOVE LOVE Walking Dead and the first episode of season 2 did not disappoint.  If you haven't seen it you should check it out, especially during Halloween season!

No comments: