We had another KOTM visit yesterday and Tobi is doing great! Ever since we got him in his high tops he's been walking much better and much more confidently. We're also doing a lot better with his tantrums. It's such a relief to see him mellowing. We're still strengthening his torso so that eventually, he won't rely on his high tops for better walking and running, in the meantime they just help quite a bit. I've noticed lately that he's really into spicy and sour foods/candies and Kimber told us that kids that have problems with stimulation like Tobi, love spicy and sour stuff because it gets a stronger reaction out of their mouth and they like that extra stimulation.
Aside from KOTM and his goals, he is such an AMAZING little boy. His communication gets better and better every day and I love talking with him. He says the funniest things and he's so curious and eager to learn. He still LOVES cake and asks for it often. His favorite color right now is pink and his favorite number is five. He loves to play outside, especially in the water and he loves to color. He is totally fascinated by other kids and is so eager to introduce himself and play. He's a total social little butterfly, and will stop and chat with anyone (and I mean ANYONE) who will listen. He loves to call and talk to people on the phone and he loves going outside with me to potty Jessa, he even yells at her to hurry ha ha. Some days he likes to tell me that he has a baby brother in his tummy and I have to remind him that Grayson is in my belly and then he likes to lift up my shirt and pat my stomach, it makes me laugh every time. He's such a wonderful little boy and I am so happy to be his mom and even happier that I get to spend so much time with him again now that I'm not working.

1 comment:
love him!
Post a Comment