I had my big ultrasound a couple weeks ago and we got to have another look at our new little guy. The doctor confirmed that he is indeed, a boy, so no worries there! Everything looks great and healthy, he's growing right on schedule. The poor kid does have the large Leavitt head that seems to run in the family, which is okay with me because we Leavitts have AMAZING looking kids ha ha! They will be testing me at my next appointment in a couple more weeks for the gestational diabetes, I am so ready to know what's happening with that. I've already had a couple friends bring me some wonderful gifts for Grayson and I've had a lot of people ask me if I'm doing a shower. I wasn't going to but I've had so many people ask that now I'm wondering if maybe I should? I don't know, I know times are changing and people are doing multiple showers now, I just don't want to offend people by having another one.
And here are our newest pictures of little Grayson!
I LOVE this one of his little profile, he has the cutest little nose already and I can't wait to see his cute face when he gets here!
No comments:
Post a Comment