Greatest news ever!......well almost ha ha. I saw my doctor this week and I asked him about getting a temporary handicap parking pass. I have tickets to So You Think You Can Dance in SLC for November 7th and we were worried about parking and me having to walk far. The doctor kind of frowned and was like...."well, that's cutting it a little close so we'll have to play it by ear." I was a little disappointed but then it got so much better. He told me that my amnio is going to be scheduled at the beginning of that week and if the results come out positive for the lungs being developed........they're going to induce me that day!!!!!
AWESOME!
I am so ready to get this baby out of me ha ha. I'm so big and so uncomfortable and I want to see what he looks like so bad. We just painted his nursery (pics are coming soon) and I can't wait to be using it. I've been washing all of his things and getting everything ready. Everyone cross your fingers for me!
1 comment:
I think I am almost as excited as you two are :) I can't wait to meet my sweet little nephew and spoil him rotten then give him back to you, ha ha ha, that's what aunts are for right??? I am very sad you might not be able to go to the concert but since you will be having a baby I will forgive you :) And yes the nursery looks great, no doubt he will love it! love you!
Post a Comment