I had another ultrasound last week and Tobi is doing great! He's starting to pack on the weight which makes me nervous but once he gets here...it will ALL be worth it. We're still finishing a few things in his nursery, hopefully that will be done by the end of the day today. Jordan (along with the rest of the fam) is finally getting his H1N1 today. We went to the health department yesterday and got our vouchers. Huge relief! My NSTs are still doing great. It makes me so grateful that I haven't had any serious problems so far with my diabetes. As far as they can tell Tobi is totally healthy AND happy.
As of last Tuesday he weighs 6lbs and 13oz. They took his measurements and he's averaging two weeks ahead (again...made me nervous) which mostly just made me laugh because my belly is still measuring right where it should be. At first I was confused because it seemed like my belly should measure big if he's measuring big, but after thinking about it a little more it made sense. I can feel that I carry Tobi more in my back than in my front, so it's very possible for him to be big and yet have my tummy measure right on track. As a result, I've decided not to put too much stock in the measurements. They're not worried that he's measuring bigger at this point because we have the amnio scheduled for Friday. As long as the pro's aren't worried....I'm not worried. Mostly, I want that amnio to come through with the lungs being mature. I'm so ready to have this baby!
I have his diaper bag all packed for the hospital so now I just need to pack my own. Any suggestions on what I should put in? Besides the obvious of course. :)
2 comments:
I had a friend give me this website. It has a list for mommy, baby and daddy. I looked and I am going to print out the lists.
www.verybestbaby.com
I'm so excited for you Steph!!! Yay!!! I can't wait to meet little Tobi!
Post a Comment