- The first is my wonderful husband, Jordan. You work so hard to make sure we can pay our bills and you've done so well at Moxtek so far. You're so supportive of everything I do and you're always there for me when I need you. You're so good with Jessa and so sweet and gentle with Tobi, you're the best husband a girl could ask for. I love you so much!
- Next would be my mom and dad. You guys have been so caring and so helpful with Jordan and me. I'm so grateful that you have the room and the tolerance to let us live with you guys right now, especially since we have a new baby. The two of you are fantastic grandparents and Tobi is going to adore both of you, he's already so spoiled and so loved. Dad, I'm so grateful for your sound advice and for your goofy sense of humor. Mom, I'm so grateful for the talks we have when we're both feeling down and need a friend.
- Brynn! I am SO thankful that we have you in our lives. You and Sean both have helped us to get through our hardest moments this past year and I can't thank you enough. You were there for me every step of the way through my pregnancy and I'm so happy to have finally made you an aunt. Thank you so much for your love and support.
- Chace, you are the funniest kid and I'm so glad I have you to keep me smiling. You're going to be a rockstar uncle and I'm so proud that Tobi is going to have you in his life. I couldn't ask for a better brother.
- Andrew, I'm so glad that you've found such a fabulous match in Bronwyn. She's a wonderful girl and we are all so excited for her to join the fam! I'm so grateful for the two of you keeping me company on the nights that Jordan had to work. The wii is so much more fun when you have someone else to play with.
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Oh how I love thee...
I've been meaning to do this for a few weeks now and just haven't had the time. There are some people in my life who I may or may not have told how much I love and appreciate them. I'd like to take the opportunity to do so now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ah thanks Steph, you made me cry :)
I love you too and am so proud and happy to say that you are my SISTER!
LOVE YOU LOTS!!
Post a Comment