Jordan finally got his new car last week! Woohoo! We sold his Jetta (Jayson has transportation now!) and then let him shop for his new car. We test drove a few different ones and he decided he for sure wanted a Saturn VUE. And lucky us! We found the perfect one! It's so pretty and the inside is super nice. It drives like a total dream and I have to admit I'm just a tad bit jealous. I still love my Yaris, but it's SO nice to drive something with so much room! I'm so happy for Jordan to finally have something that is TOTALLY his and that he's so excited with. It's about time he got to pick a car for him. :)
Tuesday, September 7, 2010
The Captain
Jordan finally got his new car last week! Woohoo! We sold his Jetta (Jayson has transportation now!) and then let him shop for his new car. We test drove a few different ones and he decided he for sure wanted a Saturn VUE. And lucky us! We found the perfect one! It's so pretty and the inside is super nice. It drives like a total dream and I have to admit I'm just a tad bit jealous. I still love my Yaris, but it's SO nice to drive something with so much room! I'm so happy for Jordan to finally have something that is TOTALLY his and that he's so excited with. It's about time he got to pick a car for him. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment