Yesterday I went to my parents house to hang out and my poor dad was trying to find someone to go to the BYU v. Nevada game. Every year he buys two sets of season tickets and my brothers take turns going with him to the games. Well yesterday, Andrew was still in Hawaii on his honeymoon (woohoo!) and Chace had to work. He wondered if Robert would go, but he works every Saturday. I felt so bad and I didn't want him going to the game by himself. Then it hit me....I could go! So we arranged for my mom to sit with Tobi while my dad and I went to the game. It was my first college football game and it was so cool! It totally brought me back to my high school days. I went to as many football games as I could. I loved the school spirit, the support of the team, the excitement....and the BYU game was no different. My dad actually had some pretty decent seats so we weren't sitting right in the sun. I'm so glad I got to go and spend that time with him, just the two of us, doing something that he likes. We haven't done that in while.
Sunday, September 26, 2010
Dad and me
Yesterday I went to my parents house to hang out and my poor dad was trying to find someone to go to the BYU v. Nevada game. Every year he buys two sets of season tickets and my brothers take turns going with him to the games. Well yesterday, Andrew was still in Hawaii on his honeymoon (woohoo!) and Chace had to work. He wondered if Robert would go, but he works every Saturday. I felt so bad and I didn't want him going to the game by himself. Then it hit me....I could go! So we arranged for my mom to sit with Tobi while my dad and I went to the game. It was my first college football game and it was so cool! It totally brought me back to my high school days. I went to as many football games as I could. I loved the school spirit, the support of the team, the excitement....and the BYU game was no different. My dad actually had some pretty decent seats so we weren't sitting right in the sun. I'm so glad I got to go and spend that time with him, just the two of us, doing something that he likes. We haven't done that in while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey we were there! i'm glad you got to go, I love BYU football games, even if they do lose, boo!!!
It was still a fun game.
Post a Comment