I CAN do this.
Thursday, September 23, 2010
Mom the student
I have started school...again....and I have so many mixed feelings I felt I should write about it. I'm thrilled to be back in school, I've always loved taking classes at UVU. I like my classes and I'm very excited to finish my Associates in University Studies. I've applied for graduation this semester and I've also declared my major, which will be Accounting. I'm VERY excited to begin my exploration into the world of accounting but I'm also very nervous because it's difficult. I hope I can do it. I'm looking at an expected graduation date of Summer 2012 with my Bachelors, assuming I pass everything ha ha. I really want to be able to have something I can fall back on if we need it, and I'm also excited for the opportunity to contribute to our income again, with something that's actually decent. In the meantime, I've been balancing my life as a mother with my life as a student which has been going pretty smoothly up until this week. I've had my first round of tests this week which has seemed to kick off a very big stress marathon during which my homework has started to slip and I'm desperately trying to keep it under control while still giving my sweet little guy the attention he needs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment