Monday, October 11, 2010

eLeVeN mOnThS






I cannot believe my baby is eleven months old. Where has the year gone?

He is such a little cutie. He's gotten his second tooth in the front and I love his little toothy grin. It cracks me up every time I see it. He's also learned how to clap for himself, and how to wave (most of the time his wave is backwards, but at least he's trying). He is now dancing when he hears music that he likes and it is SO stinkin' cute. He dances the most to the Office theme music, it's hilarious!

He's doing really good with solid foods. He had his first jelly sandwich and he totally DEVOURED it. His hair is getting longer and it has more red, which I love. I really hope it stays that way. He's trying so hard to pull himself up but hasn't quite gotten the hang of it yet. He LOVES the bathroom and we've had to try extra hard to remember to close doors. He is also obssessed with the cat. He follows her around and tries so hard to catch her. He likes to pull Jessa's hair and makes her cry. I figure she needs to learn to stay away from him. I've been planning his birthday party for next month, I still can't believe he's going to be a year old, and I'm very excited.

That's my little man at eleven months.

No comments: