Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Fire Mario

I finished Tobi's Halloween costume and it turned out so good! I'm so stinkin' proud of myself too. I used to sew in high school but since graduation I've kind of forgotten the sewing machine and all its wonders. Lately I've started doing quilts and baby blankets...which I love! I found a pattern for some little baby jumpers and thought I'd try it for Tobi's costume. The pattern I had was super easy and his little jumper is adorable on him. I have to admit though that I did screw up the colors a little bit. Fire mario is supposed to have a white hat with a red "M" and I got it backward. Oh well, he's still cute as a button. We're all set to go trick or treating....woohoo!


1 comment:

Brynn said...

so cute, cracks me up everytime i see him in it.