Monday, October 11, 2010

Kelly's Birthday






This last weekend we were able to go to Logan for KellyAnne's birthday. Tobi and I rode up with Jayson and stayed all day Saturday, and then went home Sunday. Jordan drove up on his own when he got off work and met us up there. Sean and Brynn also came with the kiddos. We had a yummy lunch on Saturday, carved pumpkins, and had a really yummy dinner at Cafe Sabor. The guys got to go to a haunted corn maze Saturday night while the girls and the kiddos stayed home and watched movies. Sunday we had homemade pizza (Kelly did a fantastic job, it was delicious!) and I baked a really yummy chocolate jello cake that was a big hit. I had so much fun hanging out with Tyler and Kelly and little miss Rachel is just SO adorable. We had a blast and wish we could go up more often.


Happy Birthday Kelly, we love you!

1 comment:

Brynn said...

we had a grand ole time!