Saturday, August 6, 2011

The Highland Fling Parade

I got together with Shannon this weekend and we took the boys to the Highland Fling parade.  It was a smaller parade which was perfect for our little men and they threw TONS of candy (like we need that but oh well) and Tobi was LOVING it!  I knew he would and I've been excited for weeks to take him.  We sat with my Aunt Brenda and all of her CUTE kiddos, as well as my Grandparents and Amber and Ashtyn. It was so much fun!  It lasted about an hour and we gave HUGE thank you's to Brenda for inviting us and hit the Sonic for some refreshments.  It was so nice to go with Shannon and I've missed my little KC Bear!  I haven't had as much time for friends since I started working and I'm so glad she hasn't given up on me.  I just hope all my friends know how grateful I am to have their love and support, it means a lot!


Afterwards, Jordan was lucky enough to get off work early and we took Tobi out for a swim and got to spend some time as a family, just the three of us!  It was so nice and I wish we could do that more often on the weekends.  Maybe some day!

No comments: