Wednesday, August 3, 2011
My days at Blendtec
I've been working now for two weeks and I am still loving it! I haven't had any problems yet getting up early and I've been great about keeping myself from staying up too late. I have lunch at 10:00 and then on my half hour break, I hit the gym. After that I have a snack at 2:00 and then I go home at 4:00. We rotate stations every hour and I get to listen to my Zune (best MP3 player ever!) all day. I've started listening to the We're Alive zombie podcast that Jordan loves so much and I really like it. I get to eat with Bronwyn and work out with her in the gym which is way fun and everyone there is so upbeat and so happy. And the free smoothies are SUPER yummy! Some days I miss my Tobi more than others and he gives me BIG squeezes when I get home, which I look forward to every day. Jordan even cooks dinner so that I can get in some extra playtime with Tobi before he goes to bed. So far Jordan and I have handled the transition pretty smoothly and I'm happy to say it's going great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment