Sunday, August 21, 2011

Jason's FIRST Birthday


We got invited to Jason's first birthday party this weekend and I was so excited to take Tobi (poor Jordan had to work so he missed out) and we had a blast!  Tobi played on the playground and went down the slide all by himself!  And then we had yummy cake and icecream and enjoyed watching Jason open his presents.  We gave both him and Payslie (we missed her birthday in July) a pair of squeaky shoes which they LOVED and some little toys for them to play with as well.  The squeaky shoes were a big hit and I'm so glad they liked them, Tobi sure loves his!  It was so nice to spend time with my family, we haven't done as much with them and I miss them.  My grandma was excited to see all the babies and they couldn't believe how tall Tobi is getting.

Thanks Sarah and Jesse for inviting us, Happy Birthday Jason!

No comments: