Sunday, September 11, 2011

Wesley's FIRST Birthday Party

We got invited to Wesley's birthday party last week and it was so fun.  I just LOVE celebrating birthdays, especially the little ones!  And I LOVE taking Tobi to birthday parties and watching him play with other kids, it's such a joy!  Little Wesley was so cute opening his first birthday presents and enjoying his first birthday cake.  I'm so glad Taraleigh invited us to share in such a special day.  We gave him squeaky shoes (how could I not!) and some cute little stack-able bowls (which Tobi tried his hardest to keep for himself ha ha).  We had some super yummy cupcakes which Tobi DEVOURED and there were tons of other kids that Tobi played with outside.  Their new house is so cute and their neighbors are awesome, we only hope we can be as lucky when we start our own journey to buy a home!


Happy Birthday Wesley! 

No comments: