Sunday, September 16, 2012

Daddy Tobi Day

Thanksgiving point had their $2 tuesdays in August so Jordan took Tobi for a special outing to the dinosaur museum, just the two of them.  I'm so glad that he got a special day with daddy but I seriously live for those outings with Tobi and it was so hard for me to stay home while they went.  I knew I couldn't walk through the whole museum though so I put on my brave face and tried not to be too jealous ha ha!

When they got home all Tobi could talk about for days was the dinosaurs.  He had so much fun and he is LOVING dinosaurs right now.  His favorite two are the triceratops and the t-rex and he loves to watch his dinosaur movies that we've been saving for him to hit that "right" age.  I told Jordan he HAD to take pictures for me and these are what he came home with...


I'm so glad he got to have his dinosaur fun day with his daddy!

No comments: