Thursday, September 6, 2012

So much change

A couple weeks ago we decided to move back in with my parents to save some money and help us get through the holidays with a new baby.  We're staying very upbeat and positive about it and we're very excited about how much money it is saving us.  My parents are seriously the biggest life savers ever and I'm so grateful for them.  The move went well, definitely better than our last one.  The apartment complex was really good about letting us leave our lease because of my medical stuff with this pregnancy so we were lucky there as well.  So far it's going great, Tobi is really happy and the extra help from my mom has been so wonderful.  Jordan is still on night shift and will be until October....lame!  But I'm dealing with it the best that I can.  I'm excited to be on my last four weeks with this pregnancy and being at my parents house is helping me feel better equipped to survive it ha ha!  Other than relocating....again...that's pretty much all we've been up to.

No comments: