Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Spanish Fork Air Show and a Birthday Party

Last weekend Tobi finally got to get out of the house for some fun.  We started the day off by taking him to the air show in Spanish Fork.  I was able to print some tickets to get us in for free and my mom came with us to help me out with Tobi, which was a life saver!  He got super excited when we got there and he could all the planes flying overhead, but his favorite was definitely the trains.  They had a big one that the kids could climb in and ring the bell and toot the whistle, he LOVED that.  And then they had a little one going around the lot doing rides, which he had to go on twice.  We had some yummy hot dogs for lunch followed by a sugar cookie for his dessert, and after watching a few more planes fly over, we took him home for his nap.


Later that evening, we got to go to Jason's second birthday party.  Tobi was so excited, especially when we got to the park and he could see all the other kids.  The poor kid has been begging to go to the park for weeks and I'm glad he finally got to play for a bit.  Unfortunately, I was too tired to pull out my camera and take pics at the party....I know...fail!  But I'm just super glad we got to go, Tobi LOVES birthday parties and we were glad we got to celebrate with Jason.

No comments: