As you all know, we had our first snowfall of the season this last weekend. We bundled Tobi up so he could go out and play while Jordan shoveled the walk way. He's never really gotten to go out and play in the snow before and he looked so adorable in all his snow gear, I could have gobbled him up! Okay, not really, but I sure wanted to squeeze him a ton. He was so excited to play in the snow and he had a blast. He even swindled Daddy and Grandpa into making him a snowman, he's quite the persuasive little fellow. I usually hate the snow but watching him enjoy it as much as he did made me hate it a little less this year. Who knows, maybe this year I'll actually enjoy the holiday season...we'll see. Once a Grinch, always a Grinch, that's me! I'm very excited to get some snow gear for myself so that the next time we get a big snowfall we can go out sledding, I haven't done that in years and I'm sure Tobi would love it.

No comments:
Post a Comment