Saturday, November 24, 2012
Our Thanksgiving
We had such a wonderful Thanksgiving this year! We got to spend it with Jordan's family at his mom's house. The food was so good and it was so much fun spending time with family. We even got to see Rachel and Charlotte for a little while which was an unexpected surprise. And of course it was great to see Kelly and Tyler too, we just love their gorgeous little girls! Grayson was a little fussy but we handled him pretty well and Tobi had a blast playing with Kendra and Abby. I'm so thankful for so many things this year, my wonderful husband, my two handsome little boys, family, employment, food for our tummies....I could go on and on. We are so blessed and I'm so happy to have had such a good year so far.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment