Happy Birthday my sweet Tobi! I love you so much!
Tuesday, November 6, 2012
Tobi's THIRD Birthday!
I cannot believe my baby turned three today! He is getting so big and each day with him is more fun than the last. He is such a bright and funny little boy and I am so proud to call myself his mom. Jordan got off of work early and as soon as he got home, we opened presents. Grandpa also made it by during his lunch break for presents and we were glad for that. Tobi was thrilled to have a bigger crowd watching him tear into his gifts! He got super spoiled with a bunch of cute Curious George stuff and the Fisher Price Serving Surprises table that is also a mini kitchen. He was so excited and couldn't wait to get it set up to play with. Yesterday I took him with me to Walmart and let him pick out his cake mix, frosting, and icecream. So today I baked his cake and we sang him the birthday song, which he was SO excited for, and then he got his cake and icecream. He picked out the sprinkle party cake mix, with vanilla frosting and sprinkles, and then birthday cake icecream with blue frosting and sprinkles in it. See a pattern ha ha? The kid loves his sprinkles! All in all, he had a very good birthday and he knew it was his special day. He was so cute and so excited, I was so happy to celebrate his special day with him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment