Monday, September 28, 2009

FAME!

Yesterday Brynn and I got to go to the movies...just us girls...while the guys watched the kiddos and played games. We took our super cool Cinemark anniversary cups so we got our drinks and popcorn for cheap (how often can you say that at a theater?) and we even had some treats that we snuck in via Brynn's purse. The movie was really cute and had some amazing music and choreography. It reminded me a little of the movie Step Up, it's another one of my favorite dance type movies.

When the movie ended we went to Target so that I could pick up some icecream, and we almost forgot the icecream because we got so busy looking at EVERYTHING else lol. It was so nice and relaxing for the two of us to go to Target and look at things at our own leisure. Brynn picked out a super cute headband for both her and Ellie and I picked up my halloween costume (it's a surprise so I won't say what it is). We had a lot of fun looking at baby stuff (my FAVORITE) and my list of wants keeps growing. We found a super cute elephant and giraffe that will go so good in Tobi's nursery, I told Jordan that we HAVE to go back for them. I think I just need to inherit a million bucks. Anyone got a million bucks lying around that they'd like to get rid of? That would be cool. :)

We went back to the house after shopping and had some yummy brats, salsa and veggies for dinner. Sean and Brynn always cook the best food, Jordan and I love it when they invite us over. Plus it's nice to get out of my parent's house once in a while. The guys popped in Ghostbusters II so Brynn and I got looking at some nursing covers online, and decided we'd whip one up to see how hard it is. About thirty minutes later, I had a complete nursing cover! We were both so excited at how easy it was and we're totally going to make some more as soon as I can go fabric shopping. I'm so excited. Brynn is a craft queen!

Thanks Brynn for the super fun weekend!

1 comment:

Brynn said...

I seriously had such a nice relaxing day yesterday! I am so glad we got to hang out pretty much all day and most of it without the kids, how often does that happen??? Can't wait for our SYTYCD concert!