Saturday, November 13, 2010

Friendships renewed


I've recently started hanging out with Shannon again and I am so grateful that there is still a friendship there. She is such a happy, spunky, energetic girl and I really enjoy being around her. Not to mention she has one of the cutest little boys!
I love watching Kayson and Tobi interact with each other, and it's nice for Tobi to have a little friend who's close in age.
I was very nervous at first because I was afraid of what my friends and family members would say or think, but then I realized I just don't care. I think that life is too short to hold grudges for so long and it's easier to just get along. I think my lesson learned for this year would have to be forgiveness. I feel that I've come a long way since the beginning of the year. We had quarrels with several family members and friends that I didn't think
would ever heal for me. I've managed to move past my anger and I'm so much happier! I'm starting to build and strengthen relationships I never thought I'd have and I am SO grateful.
My brother is happy for Shannon and glad that she and I are friends and that's enough for me. I hope to set an example not just for those around me but for myself. I care too much about the opinions of others and for once I'm going to do what feels right for me.
Wow, now that I feel like a total preacher.....back to my post!
I'm starting to expand my social network and I'm so happy that Shannon and Kayson fall into that net. Kayson is a total cutie and spending time with both of them has really been a joy for me lately.
How cute are these two boys....seriously!

No comments: