Saturday, November 6, 2010

Twelve months!

We've hit the big TWELVE month mark!
Tobi is now sitting in a forward facing car seat, woohoo! He is also pulling himself up on everything and trying to crawl on his knees. He is keeping himself entertained for longer and plays with his toys very well. He's eating more and more solid foods and I am so proud of him! He's been very cuddly and lets us snuggle him a lot more often, I am loving it! He's learning a ton! He knows how to give high five's, clap, and scold anyone who makes him mad....the little stinker. He is so much fun and so happy all the time. He makes me so happy. And I have I mentioned yet how much I love his red hair? This last year has been amazing and I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful little boy.
Here he is at twelve months!

1 comment:

Brynn said...

so cute! he is getting so big, it is crazy! love that little stinker.