

I'm seriously fighting tears as I write this....my baby boy is one year old today. I cannot believe how quickly this last year has flown. He is growing like a weed and learning so much. He's at such a fun age right now and I love to watch him roam around and play. He entertains himself very well and he's figuring things out super quick. He has such a sweet little personality and it is such a joy for me to be his mommy.
We woke up this morning and opened his first couple of gifts, which turned out to be bathtub toys (he doesn't really have any) and then we put him in the tub with all his new water toys. He loved it! Then he got to go with Daddy to the store to get his party stuff and he took his first ride facing forward in his car seat. So exciting!
We then had his birthday party. He was super tired and a little cranky but he made it. We had yummy sandwiches and chips for dinner, opened gifts, and then did cake and icecream. He got a lot of really cool new toys and super cute new outfits. He is very very loved. After that, we took him home and put him right to bed, poor little guy was tuckered out.
Happy Birthday monkey!
I love you!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Tobi!!! My sweet little nephew. I'm so glad you had a good party and got so many fun toys. You are such a funny, cute, sweet little guy. We love you .
Post a Comment