Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanksgiving





Jordan and I hosted Thanksgiving at our place this year and it ended up being a small group of us, which was really nice. Jordan got up and started the turkey which turned out PERFECT, he did such a good job. Chace came over early and he and Jordan played Fat Princess on the PS3 while Tobi slept between them on the floor. My mom came next, then Robert, and then my dad came by at four. He had to work earlier in the day. We all gathered around the TV to catch up on The Walking Dead (best show ever!) and enjoyed our super yummy turkey day dinner. Robert made some delicious pies that we got have later once our food had settled. After everyone left, Shannon, Brandy and I all went to Walmart for their midnight sales. It was CRAZY but we all got some pretty cool stuff. I had a lot of fun going out with them and I'm so grateful to my fabulous hubby for staying home with Tobi so I could go. He is so great!

1 comment:

Brynn said...

glad you had a good one! love the sleeping tobi pics so cute :)