Saturday, March 5, 2011

Fun at the Park

Ever since I got my camera I've been so excited for the weather to warm up so we could take the boys to the park and do pictures. The weather wasn't super warm yesterday, but it was warm enough and sunny enough for us to go. Shannon and I packed up the boys and put them in their cute little matching jackets and drove to my favorite park behind the Walmart (there aren't a lot of parks with baby swings and this one has a pond!). We bribed the boys with M&M's to keep them happy during pictures and then they got to swing for a while and they both LOVED the swings. They were all grins and totally tuckered out by the time we got home. I'm excited to be able to take him during the summer and let him go down slides and climb to his hearts content. Here are some of my favorite pictures we took of the boys.

No comments: