Tuesday, March 8, 2011
Weekend BBQ's
Ah...the weather is finally warming and I can smell spring waiting just around the corner, which means soon after that we will be knee-deep in summer...woohoo! What better way to celebrate the warming weather than to go to a family BBQ! Sean and Brynn hosted a fabulous family BBQ on Saturday night and we had so much fun. Poor Jordan had to work and only had time to say hello, eat and then say goodbye. I can't wait for the day when he is able to get a better schedule. Tobi and I were able to go up earlier in the day to help with some quilting projects and the little guy REFUSED to nap. Kelly finally got him to sleep for about thirty minutes which was better than nothing and I was so grateful. He has a really hard time sleeping when he's not at home. Other than dealing with cranky Tobi, the day went pretty good and it was nice to spend time with Jordan's family. We haven't seen them in a little while. It makes me excited for the summer to hit and all the many more BBQ's we are sure to have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It was really good to see you guys. I've missed you.
Post a Comment