Monday, March 28, 2011

Prairie Point Lessons

I've been wanting to learn how to do prairie points on blankets with the really cute quilting lines and Jocelyn taught me how! It was actually really easy and I feel a little silly for not figuring it out on my own. She and I both ironed the points together which cut down on the time quite a bit, so nice! The blanket turned out ADORABLE and I can't wait to make some as gifts. I love doing blankets, Tobi doesn't really care which is kind of a bummer, but I'm hoping someday he will love to snuggle them. He's kind of funny, he doesn't like blankets covering his legs. He doesn't mind holding them in his hands when he's tired, but they can't be on his legs or he freaks out.
In the meantime, I just keep making them because they are so fun, and lucky for me I have THREE babies coming this summer.
WOOHOO!

No comments: