We had so much fun today celebrating St. Patrick's Day. Tobi and I got up and got dressed in our green so we wouldn't get pinched (unfortunately I was slow and Jordan caught me without my green) and I got right to work on cookies and lunch. I couldn't find shamrock cookie cutters so we had to settle for animal kingdom cookies....but they still had green frosting! For lunch we had green chicken pillows and steamed broccoli. Tobi hadn't had chicken pillows before and he loved them! He's such a good little eater. We even had green fruit punch to drink. We invited Shannon and Kayson to join us too, so it was a pretty fun packed day. We even made it to Grandma Nedra's house for a visit and got to play with Auntie Marlei. Lucky for me, Tobi was TUCKERED out by the time we finished dinner and he was more than ready to head off to bed.Hope everyone else had fun today too!!
No comments:
Post a Comment