My little boogie is doing SO awesome with his walking! We saw KOTM last week and Tiffani said he looks great. He's walking great barefoot but she still wants us to keep shoes on him as often as we can to help him with support. Our goal now is to help him bend over to pick things up and then bend back up, which so far is going pretty good. He's also trying super hard to figure out how to stand up without holding on to anything for help. He's done it a few times, he just needs a little more practice! I'm so happy and so relieved, every time I see him walking around the apartment I feel so overjoyed. He walks almost everywhere he goes now and is even brave enough to carry around large toys with him. I am so thrilled with his progress and so INCREDIBLY proud of him. In fact, Daddy has taken Saturday off this weekend so that we can go to the aquarium and celebrate! Gotta love those rewards!
Tuesday, July 12, 2011
Go! Go!
My little boogie is doing SO awesome with his walking! We saw KOTM last week and Tiffani said he looks great. He's walking great barefoot but she still wants us to keep shoes on him as often as we can to help him with support. Our goal now is to help him bend over to pick things up and then bend back up, which so far is going pretty good. He's also trying super hard to figure out how to stand up without holding on to anything for help. He's done it a few times, he just needs a little more practice! I'm so happy and so relieved, every time I see him walking around the apartment I feel so overjoyed. He walks almost everywhere he goes now and is even brave enough to carry around large toys with him. I am so thrilled with his progress and so INCREDIBLY proud of him. In fact, Daddy has taken Saturday off this weekend so that we can go to the aquarium and celebrate! Gotta love those rewards!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment