In case some of you have missed it, I am OBSESSED with thrifting. I have a whole stash of junk right now that I am fixing up and I am LOVING it! A couple of weeks ago Jocelyn and I finally made it to the D.I. for a thrifting expedition and sweet success was in our favor. Of the few items we picked up, this fabulous piece of crap is what we went to work on first...
...pretty sad right? Well, I'm happy to say that I knew it had potential the moment I spotted it and wait til' you see what we've done with it! We picked up some lysol (much needed, obviously) and went to town cleaning it up and getting it nice and sanitized. Then we grabbed some gorgeous hobby lobby fabric, mod podge, and spray paint, and this is what we did....
Incredible right! I have to say that I am VERY pleased with the turnout and I can't wait for our next ones...stay tuned! They'll be featured here shortly!
No comments:
Post a Comment