Tobi has been so fun lately and is growing so fast, I thought I would do a post about what he has been up to lately. He is picking up new words like CRAZY and we are loving it. It's so cute to hear him talk and to improve our communication with him. He is walking SOOO good and I still feel overjoyed when I see him walk around like he's been doing it forever. He is an awesome little eater and will try just about anything. Lately his favorite foods consist of soft tacos, macaroni and cheese (pretty sure that will never change), chicken (any kind really), nutella sandwiches, and cherries. His favorite candies are skittles and starbursts, he giggles like crazy anytime he sees us open a pack. His favorite movies are Finding Nemo, Lilo and Stitch, and Curious George and he loves to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Spongebob Squarepants on tv. He knows a lot of commands now that we've been working with KOTM and it's so rewarding to see him understanding so much. He's such a bright little kid! His favorite time of day is bathtime and he gets super excited anytime we ask him if he wants to go swimming. He loves to help put away groceries....and then take them out...and then put them back...and them take them out.....I guess that chore is still a work in progress ha ha! He is still very chill and laid back and is an awesome sleeper, I love it! He plays with ALL of his toys and loves to sit in his room and "read" his books. He loves to go outside with us now when we take the dogs out and it's so nice not having to tote him around anymore and I'm sure he feels the same way. He has to do everything all by himself and I do my best to let him, or at least make him feel like he's being independent, even if he's not. He's discovered he has nipples on his chest and likes to pull on them...which gets us laughing every time he does it. He almost has all his teeth and he loves to brush them morning and night and any other time he manages to get a hold of a toothbrush. He also really likes to comb his hair. He's learning tons and growing like a weed, we just love him to pieces! Here are some pictures we've taken over the last few weeks, enjoy!
On the four wheeler (his favorite) with Uncle Chace.
I NEVER let him watch TV that close, I caught him like that this morning and took his picture, then made him move ha ha!
He is still obsessed with Daisy's kennel and I will often find the two of them in there together, someday I will catch a picture!
We scored this awesome firetruck for FREE on KSL and he LOVES it. He got to play in it for the first time today.
This is his first boo-boo. So sad! I know, it's not even that bad but it sure broke my heart!
He was playing in the water at Thanksgiving Point during a photshoot. This kid is a total fish!
Getting ready for his FIRST movie (Winnie the Pooh) which he thoroughly enjoyed.

No comments:
Post a Comment