Saturday, November 26, 2011

Black Friday 2011

Jordan and I got to go black friday shopping together this year, which also happened to be his first year going, and we had so much fun!  We started at Walmart where we were hoping to score him an Xbox, which was a fail, however!  We did get a lot of other cool stuff, all on sale, and spent less than a hundred dollars.  I was ecstatic!  I even got my cousin Amber to give it a try and she totally scored a brand new laptop for super cheap!  We went to target and got their last Xbox on sale, which totally made Jordan's day, and shopped around at a few other places having huge sales.  My parents took Tobi overnight for us so that we could go out together and I'm so grateful that they did that.  We even had time to squeeze in a movie, which was a nice little break for us.  It was so nice for just Jordan and I to go out together and I haven't had that much fun in a while.  It made me really sad when Jordan had to go back to work today.  Here's hoping we get to do it again next year!

1 comment:

Jessie said...

You're braver than I am, that's for dang sure! I have never been and I don't think I will! That's awesome you guys got some cool stuff for cheap though, way to go! Sounds like you had fun :)