Happy Birthday Tobi, we love you so much!!
Sunday, November 6, 2011
Tobi is TWO!
Today, November 6th 2011, my little boy turned TWO! I can't believe it has been two years already, the time has seriously flown by! He has been such a joy to have in our lives and I love him SO much. I love how much his communication has improved and it's such a pleasure watching him learn and grow. For the actual day of his birthday, the three of us just chilled at home and let Tobi enjoy all his loot from his party the day before. I insisted that he still have a couple gifts from us to open on his birthday, so we saved his cute little grill and picnic set...which turns out was the one toy he was most excited about. He played with it ALL day. We had another little cake with a candle that he blew out after we sang happy birthday for him. He is one special little boy and I'm so happy that I was able to make his birthday weekend the best a little two year old could have.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment