Saturday, November 26, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Our Thanksgiving this year was perfect!  It was supposed to be our turn to spend it with Jordan's family this year, but after hearing that my grandparents were staying in Utah for the winter and hosting Thanksgiving at their place, we just couldn't miss that opportunity.  Especially since my sweet Grandpa has had so many health problems this year.  Jordan was so understanding about my desire to spend the holiday with my family and I was thrilled when he decided to come with me (originally we had planned to split up but I was so sad at the thought of spending it without Jordan at my side) and most of his family members were gracious about our predicament, so that was very kind of them.


I had so much fun, this year was the Thanksgiving of my childhood.  It brought back so many memories and it was so nice to be there with them.  The food was amazing and Tobi had a blast playing with my little cousins, Cooper and Eli.  We watched The Grinch and enjoyed delicious pie and wonderful company.  I got to spend some time with baby Ashtyn and she is ADORABLE.  It really got me craving my next baby!  There were a few that couldn't make it and they were truly missed.  I'm just so grateful that I got to be with them this year, I love them all so much!

No comments: