Yes, you read that correctly. I haven't been wearing it to work because it pokes holes in my gloves and it's super uncomfortable. So during the week, it stays on my nightstand and I wear it on the weekends, which I'm always excited for. Well, two weekends ago, I couldn't find it. At first I didn't panic, I figured maybe I put it someplace else and I was confident I would find it. After the first week went by with no success, I was a nervous wreak. Each day I stressed even more, and became more and more heartbroken when I started to realize it was truly gone. Tobi has been into EVERYTHING lately and if he got a hold of it, it could be ANYWHERE. He's been particularly fascinated with the toilets and sinks lately, dropping in all kinds of things. After finally admitting to Jordan that I thought it was gone, and many many tears had fallen...he came home and surprised me with this beauty...
Saturday, November 26, 2011
Gone
I am embarrassed to admit that two weeks ago.....I lost my wedding ring.
Yes, you read that correctly. I haven't been wearing it to work because it pokes holes in my gloves and it's super uncomfortable. So during the week, it stays on my nightstand and I wear it on the weekends, which I'm always excited for. Well, two weekends ago, I couldn't find it. At first I didn't panic, I figured maybe I put it someplace else and I was confident I would find it. After the first week went by with no success, I was a nervous wreak. Each day I stressed even more, and became more and more heartbroken when I started to realize it was truly gone. Tobi has been into EVERYTHING lately and if he got a hold of it, it could be ANYWHERE. He's been particularly fascinated with the toilets and sinks lately, dropping in all kinds of things. After finally admitting to Jordan that I thought it was gone, and many many tears had fallen...he came home and surprised me with this beauty...
I was shocked. I didn't think I'd be able to get a replacement so soon and I was so surprised that Jordan took the initiative and picked out a new one for me. I seriously married the perfect man and I am SO happy that he would do that for me. I love him so much and because of everything I've been through the last two weeks searching for my lost ring, and Jordan bringing me a new one...it just makes my new ring so much more special to me. He is such a wonderful man!
Yes, you read that correctly. I haven't been wearing it to work because it pokes holes in my gloves and it's super uncomfortable. So during the week, it stays on my nightstand and I wear it on the weekends, which I'm always excited for. Well, two weekends ago, I couldn't find it. At first I didn't panic, I figured maybe I put it someplace else and I was confident I would find it. After the first week went by with no success, I was a nervous wreak. Each day I stressed even more, and became more and more heartbroken when I started to realize it was truly gone. Tobi has been into EVERYTHING lately and if he got a hold of it, it could be ANYWHERE. He's been particularly fascinated with the toilets and sinks lately, dropping in all kinds of things. After finally admitting to Jordan that I thought it was gone, and many many tears had fallen...he came home and surprised me with this beauty...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment